The prepELS™ II Detector can be added as the primary detector, or as an additional detector, to any preparative or analytical HPLC system. The detector accommodates flow rates up to 75 mL/min with simplistic, robust splitting packages and has the ability to detect masses from nanograms up to 5 mg. A unique filtering technology removes baseline noise without affecting peak height or shape.
Accurate Detection for Preparative or Analytical HPLC Applications
• Patented Thermo-Split™ Technology allows optimization per sample for any mobile phase or flow rate by precisely controlling the spray chamber and drift tube temperature
• Revolutionary filtering capabilities allow for effective baseline noise reduction without affecting peak height or shape
• Two separate gain settings for preparative and analytical applications: low-gain setting for detecting prep samples up to 5 mg depending on analyte, and normal-gain setting for detecting analytical sample amounts down to 25 ng
• Unique calibration procedure ensures that multiple ELS detectors give the same reading
• Laser diode light source maintains robust signal strength over the entire 10,000-hour lifetime to ensure consistent, reproducible results
Easy to Use and Maintain
Easy to use and low maintenance: static y-splitting packages for flow rates up to 75 mL/min to optimize flow rates. Straight drift tube design allows for easy cleaning and maintenance versus difficult coil shape drift tubes.
Gilson Services and Calibration Programs
Gilson is committed to quality and complete customer satisfaction with all of our products and services. Get system support, training programs and pipette service from the people who know Gilson products the best. We are here to help and provide you with dependable solutions to accommodate your needs.LEARN MORE
Discover savings on products, shipping and more with Gilson promotions and featured offers.
Customers Also Find
Download Gilson Software
Thank you for your interest in downloading Gilson product software. Upon filling out the form below, you will receive further instructions via email.